Ease of Implementation, Scalability, and Rapid Time to Value
Distributed energy resources (DERs) – everything from utility-scale battery storage to residential solar, smart thermostats, and EVs – are an essential part of today’s complex energy mix. Aggregated and optimized into virtual power plants (VPPs), the unlocked capacity of DERs can help balance the grid and accelerate progress toward a 100% renewable future.
But the work of building and operating VPPs can be complex and challenging.
For utilities and other power providers without the time and resources to build or buy software and develop multi-asset VPPs on their own, AutoGrid’s turnkey VPP offering is a game-changing option.
Acquire Capacity, not Software
AutoGrid offers turnkey VPP solutions to manage the entire lifecycle of customer DER assets and provide reliable load reductions or supply-side capacity when dispatched. Combining the power of the AutoGrid Flex™ software platform with industry-leading program management, a vast ecosystem of technology vendors, and a 24/7 network operations center, AutoGrid delivers a true turnkey VPP solution:
- Leverage the industry’s largest ecosystem of OEM vendors
- Balance supply and demand to reduce peak load and improve grid reliability
- Improve overall energy efficiency
- Reduce energy procurement and infrastructure costs
- Improve customer enrollment and retention through better service and incentives